ISL Match Prediction Bengaluru FC vs. Hyderabad FC, Feb 24

Based on current form and historical head-to-head, Hyderabad FC seems to have a slight edge.

Home / Sports Predictions / Football Predictions / ISL Match Prediction Bengaluru FC vs. Hyderabad FC, Feb 24

Match Details 

Teams: Bengaluru FC vs. Hyderabad FC

Stadium: Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bangalore, India

SeriesIndia Super League (ISL)

Hours of play: 19:30

Match day: Saturday, February 24, 2024

Probable Starting 11

Bengaluru FC

  • GK: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu (played all matches, consistent performer)
  • DEF: Prabhakar Laldinmawia, Sandesh Jhingan, Nishu Kumar, Aleksandar Jovanovic (based on recent playing time)
  • MID: Bruno Fernandes, Suresh Wangjam, Javi Hernandez, Harmanpreet Singh (considering form and team balance)
  • FW: Cleiton Silva, Sivasakthi Narayanan (based on their goalscoring contributions)
Bengaluru FC India

Hyderabad FC

  • GK: Gurmeet Singh (likely starter, although Laxmikant Kattimani hasn’t conceded in his limited appearances)
  • DEF: Akash Mishra, Bartholomew Ogbeche, Nim Dorjee Tamang, Mohammed Yasir (standard backline recently)
  • MID: Joao Victor, Sahil Tavora, Borja Herrera, Aniket Jadhav (based on recent appearances and form)
  • FW: Bartholomew Ogbeche, Joel Chianese (Ogbeche is a striker, likely partnered with Chianese or someone else based on tactics)

Teams Head to Head: Recent Matches 

DateTeam 1ScoreTeam 2
Nov 4, 2023Hyderabad1-1Bengaluru
Dec 23, 2022Bengaluru0-3Hyderabad
Oct 22, 2022Hyderabad1-0Bengaluru
Feb 11, 2022Bengaluru1-2Hyderabad
Dec 8, 2021Hyderabad1-0Bengaluru
Jan 28, 2021Hyderabad2-2Bengaluru
Nov 28, 2020Bengaluru0-0Hyderabad
Jan 30, 2020Bengaluru1-0Hyderabad
Nov 29, 2019Hyderabad1-1Bengaluru

Teams Recent Performance 

Last 5 Games of Bengaluru FC

DateCompetitionTeam 1ScoreTeam 2
22/01/24ASCASC1-1Inter Kashi

Last 5 Games of Hyderabad FC

DateCompetitionTeam 1ScoreTeam 2
14/01/24ASCMohun Bagan2-1Hyderabad
19/01/24ASCHyderabad1-4Sreenidi Deccan
10/02/24ISLMohun Bagan2-0Hyderabad

Topscorers Statistics in ISL 2023/2024

Bengaluru FC

PlayerGoals (G)Penalty Goals (PG)
S. Chhetri42
Javi Hernández31
R. Williams30
C. Main20
S. Narayanan10

Hyderabad FC

PlayerGoals (G)Penalty Goals (PG)
P. Pennanen10
J. Moya10
H. Sharma10
M. Yasir10

General Statistics

Matches played15781468
Goals for1587514
Goals against23914261412
Clean sheets330000
Avg. goals scored p/m11.140.880.360.170.5
Avg. goals conceded p/m1.531.291.751.862.331.5
Avg. time 1st goal scored41m47m36m44m35m47m
Avg. time 1st goal conced.38m32m41m36m31m42m
Failed to score422954
Biggest victory1 – 01 – 0
Biggest defeat0 – 40 – 41 – 30 – 50 – 50 – 3

Bengaluru FC vs. Hyderabad FC: Winning Prediction

Bengaluru FC

  • Strengths: Playing at home, which can be a significant advantage in the ISL. They have a strong attacking line with Sunil Chhetri and Iker Guarrotxena in good form.
  • Weaknesses: Inconsistent defense, conceding goals in recent matches. They haven’t won in their last 3 home games.

Hyderabad FC

  • Strengths: Currently in 4th place, showing good overall form and consistency. They have a solid defense, conceding the least goals in the league.
  • Weaknesses: They haven’t won in their last 2 away games. Their attack relies heavily on Bartholomew Ogbeche, who can be isolated at times.


  • In their last 9 meetings, Hyderabad FC has won 4, Bengaluru FC has won 1, and the remaining 4 were draws.


This is a close matchup, but based on current form and historical head-to-head, Hyderabad FC seems to have a slight edge. Their strong defense and recent consistency could be crucial factors. However, Bengaluru FC’s home advantage and attacking potential shouldn’t be underestimated.

A close match is expected, with Hyderabad FC having a 55% chance of winning, Bengaluru FC having a 35% chance, and a 10% chance of a draw.

India Super League (ISL) Table on 16/02/2024

3Mohun Bagan138232416826
4Kerala Blasters148241915426
5Mumbai City137422112925
7NorthEast United143741721-416
10East Bengal132651514112

* MP – Matches Played; W – Wins; D – Draws; L – Losses; F – Goals For (the number of goals the team has scored); A – Goals Against (the number of goals the team has conceded); D – Goals Difference (Goals scored – Goals conceded); P – Points.

lottabet banner 728x90

Report About Sree Kanteerava Stadium

The Sree Kanteerava Stadium, also known as Sampangi Outdoor Stadium, is a multi-purpose stadium located in Bangalore, India. The stadium was established in 1946 and was originally named Sampangi Stadium. It was built on the bed of Sampangi Lake, which was drained in 1937. A synthetic running track was laid in the 1990s leading up to the 1997 National Games of India. The stadium has been home to the India national football team and Bengaluru FC since 2014, it has a capacity of 25,810.

Sree Kanteerava houses a running track, a volleyball court, and two outdoor rock climbing walls. It is the largest sporting complex in Bangalore. The central arena of the stadium consists of an eight-lane 400-metre synthetic athletic track.

About Indian Super League (ISL)

The Indian Super League (ISL) is the men’s highest level of the Indian football league system. It was founded on 21 October 2013 with the aim of growing the sport of football in India and increasing its exposure in the country. The league is co-promoted by Reliance, Star India, and supported by the All India Football Federation (AIFF).

The ISL began play in October 2014 with eight teams. During its first three seasons, the competition operated without official recognition from the Asian Football Confederation (AFC), which is the governing body for the sport in Asia. It was structured along the same lines as the Indian Premier League, the country’s premier Twenty20 franchise-based cricket competition. Each season lasted just three months, from October to December, and matches were held daily.

However, before the 2017–18 season, the league expanded to ten teams, extended its schedule to six months, and earned recognition from the AFC. The season runs from September to March and includes a 22-round regular season followed by playoffs involving the top six teams, culminating with the ISL Final to determine the champions. At the end of the regular season, the team with the most points is declared the premiers and presented with the League Winners’ Shield.

Currently, the league comprises 12 clubs. ISL clubs gain qualification to the Asian continental club competitions; regular-season premiers qualify directly for the subsequent season’s AFC Cup group stage. The league has received unmatched visibility in a short span of time and is speculated to be one of the top-tier leagues in India after the I-League.

Rudra Chanda